Going to camping tomorrow.
4 Days 3 Nights. 26 March 2008 to 29 March 2008.
Practically, I dont know a lot of people who are going. Nick, Yule, Alex, Weihao. It's like I only closer to nick.
-.-
Pray. I shall make friends there. Actually, I would make friends there. The only difference is whether we would continue to be friends after the camp or become strangers.
I hope I do make friends whom I would keep in contact with in future. =DD
Kind of excited about tomorrow. Especially after my cousin tell me about it. I remember that she said that there is nice night view of star gazing. I hope I see them. [[=
I want to use the 4 days 3 nights to prove that I wont think about you. I wish I wont.
I WISH I WONT AND I HOPE I WONT.
Whether I would or not, it will be out on saturday if I am not too lazy to blog. Okay, it would be out on my next post.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment